Here is short guide how you can withdraw your crypto assets from emirex.com
To withdraw cryptocurrency you need to:
1. Log in to your Emirex account.
2. Click on the "Portfolio" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select the desired cryptocurrency from the suggested list and press the "Withdraw" button.
4. Some coins and tokens are presented in different blockchains (you can find USDT on Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Tron and others networks, for example).
Attention: you need to understand what types of networks are supported by your wallet or the service you are sending funds to. Be careful, otherwise you can lose your funds.
Select the supported network from the network selection menu.
5. Enter the wallet address and withdrawal amount. Afterwards you will see the fee and the amount you will receive.
Tip: uncheck "Fee from amount" if you want the fee to be charged from your account.
Attention: make sure your computer and browser are safe, and your information is protected from forgery or leakage.
6. After completing all the fields, press the button “Withdrawal request”
7. Then you should complete several security checks. First is entering a Tamper-proof confirmation code. Fill the numbers from image and press “Next”
8. Next step – enter 2FA code (from Authenticator app or email, depends on which option you enabled before), click “Submit”
9. You’ll see a notification that we sent you a confirmation email.
Check your Inbox, there should be a letter with the subject “Withdrawal confirmation”. Make sure that the sender is Emirex.
Press on the “CONFIRM WITHDRAWAL” link.
Attention: sometimes the email may end up in the Spam folder. Therefore, if you did not find the confirmation letter in the "Inbox", please check all other possible folders first.
10. There will be a new tab with the last confirmation step. Press “Confirm” if you still want your withdrawal to be sent, or “Cancel” if you changed your mind.
11. Now you can see the status of your withdrawal in the “History” section.
Also, before the withdrawal is processed, there is still an opportunity to cancel it. After the status of the application becomes "Sent", the transaction will be irreversible.
So, it’s done!
To ensure the security of your funds, your withdrawal request will be reviewed manually if your security policy or password is changed.
If you still have questions, please contact us, we will be happy to help!