Here you will find a step-by-step guide for AED withdrawals via the SWIFT transfer method
Last updated 20 March 2020
In order to create a withdrawal request, you need to follow several steps.
Note: A transfer within the UAE takes only a few hours to be credited to your Emirex account. These transfers are free of charges.
1. Enter the Wallets section in your account.
2. Choose the AED wallet.
3. Press Withdraw - Wire Transfer payment method. Then click Add Address.
4. Fill in your bank account information and click Submit for confirmation.
- Description could be anything so you can easily remember it.
- Full name must match the name on your bank account and your Emirex account.
Caution: Make sure that the name on the bank account from which you are making a deposit matches the name on your Emirex account. Otherwise, your transfer will be returned back, and a transfer fee will be charged.
- Account number (IBAN) is your International Bank Account Number.
- Bank name is the name of the bank in which you want to withdraw funds.
- Bank SWIFT code (BIC) is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide.
5. Next you will receive an email with a verification PIN code. Insert the code and click "CONFIRM".
6. Once you have added a bank account, you can initiate a withdrawal request. Enter the amount of EUR you wish to withdraw, insert your 2FA code and click "WITHDRAW".
AED SWIFT transfer takes 5-10 business days, while if you make a withdrawal to UAE bank, it normally takes only a few hours.
If you have made a withdrawal request and the funds have not been credited to your account after 10 business days, contact us on email@example.com.