At Emirex, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
As a result, trading pairs:
will be delisted on November 3, 2021.
will be delisted on December 3,2021.
Note: For processing the withdrawal, the fee of $40 will be charged - in USDT, USD or in the equivalent of the following coins - EUR, AED, BTC, ETH, LTC, DAI. In order for your withdrawal to be processed, please make sure that you have a sufficient amount in the above tokens on your balance.