Last updated May 20, 2020
The Emirex Group is on the mission to bring legacy of traditional business into the 21st Century by tokenizing real-world assets and businesses. Our EU licensed and regulated Group of Companies is headquartered in Dubai, UAE and is set to deliver a full range of services that address the major requirements of the investors and issuers of digital assets in the Middle Eastern, Africa, Asia, and Europe. Over the last five years, Emirex Group has delivered a blockchain-powered corporate bond and tokenized commodities projects.
The Group consists of Emirex Exchange, Emirex token (EMRX), Emirex Tokenization Platform, Emirex Cryptocurrency Wallet, Emirex Advisory, Emirex Custody Services, Emirex Underwriting Fund, and Emirex Wealth Management Services.
- Token Name: Emirex Token
- Ticker: EMRX
- Technological foundation: ERC20
- Contract: 0xbdbc2a5b32f3a5141acd18c39883066e4dab9774
- Decimals: 8
- Hard Cap: US$10 million
- Soft Cap: No soft cap
- EMRX Token in circulation for the IEO: 25,000,000
- Payment method: During the IEO period, purchasers can pay in USDT (Tether). You can buy USDT (Tether) for any currency, both fiat and crypto, which is traded on the Emirex Cryptocurrency Exchange.
- IEO Price: 0.4 USDT
- Minimum Purchase: 62 EMRX
- Lockup Period: two weeks after the end of the IEO
- Restricted areas: please find the information here.